~my wreath, completed~

~I did it~

I made my wreath!

But first I wanted to show you this photo of a little fall vignette in my kitchen.

I got this little silver trophy cup from Cindy, queen of tarte, and filled it with orange dahlias.

Pretty simple, just the way I like it. Now, onto the wreath.

I am not good at giving tutorials, so at the end of this post

I will share some other people's tutorials

that you might find helpful.

I totally winged it.
I used pages from 3 different vintage sheet music books.
Some were more weathered then others, but I like the mix.



I actually used more straight pins than hot glue,
folding each sheet into thirds, only creasing it at the ends to pin it in.
{I told you I was horrible at tutorials}



It took a lot longer than I thought and it used a lot more pages than I thought, but I did not burn my fingers, probably thanks to the low temp glue gun.



I also got really inspired and made this sign out of an old door I had laying around.

I added a bunch of crows for the season and this cool architectural piece that I got from Cindy , that I turned into a candlestick.

{can we say run on sentence?}

I think it needs a bit of color.

I will probably try bringing in some fall leaves or just add a few mums, maybe a little orange pumpkin.

You can find some great tutorials

here

and

here

and

here

and

here

xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment