~the shirt~

You guys crack me up.
I have had more comments on my blog, face book
and etsy conversations about this shirt
over anything else farm chicks related! Here is the scoop. The day before I left for farm chicks I went shopping.
Not wanting to spend a ton of money
{because I needed to save it for all the junk in my trunk}
I stopped by my favorite store. Maybe you have one in your area?
It's called,
my sister's closet.
Seriously, she has the best clothes and always
is so generous in loaning me things!
She did however tell me she got it at this really posh boutique called TJ Maxx.
Ever heard of it?
I thought so.
Great minds think, and shop alike.
Anyhoo, I set out right when I got home to get me one.
If I was getting all these compliments on it, I must have one for myself, right?
I went to my local Maxx yesterday and scoured for at least an hour with no luck.
Today I was on a mission.
I drove 45 minutes to another Maxx and guess what?
They had 3 left!
I bought one for a friend, one for myself and..........
one to giveaway here on my blog!
Because you guys always make me feel so special!
Just leave me a comment and you'll be entered.
xoxo
p.s. the one I was wearing was a size medium.
The one you will get is a large because that's all they had left!
I will make the announcement on Monday who the winner is!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment