~a white wonder~

This wonderful boathouse is so light and
bright it makes me smile just looking at it.
I love this light fixture and the black and whites going up the stairs. Touches of petal pink make this little girls room so sweet.

The baskets add a nice texture to the room.

Texture is key in an all white interior.

I could sit for hours on this porch with a good book.


It's nothing too fancy, which I love.


I love the pale blue door.
It is a nice contrast with all the white.
Again, the baskets and the wood coffee table add
that texture to keep things from looking too stark.

Typography?
Yes!

You can see more of this beautiful home here.
Trust me, there is lots more and it's to die for!
Also, I wanted to let you know about a great
giveaway that my friend Jill is having over at
Be sure to check that out!
Well, kids are officially on summer vacation tomorrow!
We are kicking things off by going camping!
I will be back on Monday hopefully with a little color in my cheeks
{no, not those cheeks silly!}
and smores in my belly!
I also have a little surprise to share with you all.....
~stay tuned~
xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment