~the farm chicks part 2~

OK, don't mind if I do......
one of each actually! These huge sign letters sold first thing.

There was piles and piles of old linens and tablecloths.
This was about 1/8Th of them.
Chippy white love.

Rusted aqua patina love.

Cowgirl jewelry, gorgeous!

Cindy always has her booth displayed so darn cute!


I thought this was the most beautiful thing
I have ever set my eyes on.......
don't you agree?

My friend Dawn from Great Findz
always has the most gorgeous things.

And she always has an abundance of coral and seashells.


Simple and lovely.

Loving the ways all these clever people displayed their booths.

Half of the fun was just this.

Many plants were brought into the displays.

This was great.
You see it first thing when you walk in the door.
The top of the dress is made entirely out of white cupcake liners!
These people must seriously spend months preparing for this show!

My friend Trina loaded up on necklaces.....

~Sorry lady, don't know who you are~
But it looks like you are finding some great vintage outfits!

You'll have to come back tomorrow to see
what I came home with, although most
of this in my car was Trina's,
seriously, not lying.
Let's just say we had to literally take seats
out of my car to make things fit!


Don't forget to enter in the burlap runner giveaway if you haven't already.
The giveaway ends tomorrow
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment