~junk in my trunk and a winner~

Howdy friends.
I'm back to show you all the junk
I stuffed in my trunk at farm chicks.
First up we have a green sap bucket.
{I feel like I am a host on a game show}

Best part of all was that after my husband volunteered last night to
take Cody to karate class, he came home with these flowers for me!
So sweet.
He must still be trying to make up for being gone
on a guys trip mothers day weekend.

I love these chairs! I wish there were more than 2.
They will sit around our fire pit outside for now, but they could
easily be pulled inside for extra seating.

Hopefully no one will get rust on their butts.

I think this stool will end up outside, however I think it
would be a nice addition to the kitchen as it is the
perfect height for Cody when he helps me make cookies.

It's totally rusted and has a great blue/grey color to it.

Love the legs.

I got this fun kitchen towel from Theresa Sheeley.
This will be a "show" kitchen towel, no kids hands on it!
I'm so mean.


A metal chippy tray.
No clue what it's for yet, but I couldn't pass it by.

The first thing I bought was this old mirror for $10.
Someday I want to do a whole wall like this.

morning latte?

I kept going back over and over to this and finally just gave in.

I just loved the shape and the cute little flowers on it!


Don't know where this is going either.......
but I now own something from her!

I bought a couple burlap sacks to make pillows out of.

This is something I'm going to be working on, but you
don't get to find out what it is yet, you'll just have to wait and see!

And this is yet another thing that you will have to wait and see.
I'll give you a hint though.
It has to do with bunny rabbits!

Well, that's all folks!
I didn't buy a ton and I think the most expensive thing I bought was $39.
I probably would have bought more but that friend I went with
{not naming any names}
took up all the space in my car with her purchases!
Oh, the winner of the burlap runner giveaway is...........
Tricia from the domestic fringe
Please contact me via email
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment