~our weekend part two~the family~

The first day of our camping trip we had rain, but the
rest of the weekend was in the upper 70's
Gorgeous! We had so much fun.
Cody got a new hat so I made him pose for about 1000 photos.

Posing.


Posing some more.
{I love the missing teeth photos!}


Oh, let's get sister in to pose too
because I know how much she loves that!

Here is a
"stop taking my picture mom"
shot.


We golfed and played baseball.

Cody didn't seem to mind the weather the first day,
going out in the rain with no coat and shoes.


Where are that kids parents anyway?

Geesh!
He's gonna catch pneumonia!
Ha-ha!
Look at me with no shoes on mom!

This is Cody's cousin and best friend.
Him and Cody are just 4 days apart in age.
His mom was obviously not paying attention to him either
because he was also playing in the rain with no coat or shoes.

What's a camping trip without a campfire and smores?
Yum.

I'm not that good at golf I learned.
Even putt~putt.

I like how my sister in laws golf.......

Well,
I am happy to report that we arrived home safe and sound,
no one got pneumonia
and CPS never had to contact us about
our children running wild around the campground
with no adult supervision.
Leaving them by the campfire to roast their own smores,
well that's another story.
No, in all seriousness,
it was a great weekend spent with family and many memories were made.
Tomorrow I head off to the Farm Chicks show in Spokane WA.
Super excited to leave my kids again,
I mean spend time with girlfriends.......
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment