~a breath of fresh air~

I came across this designer on rate my space today.
Look at this room.
Just look at it.
I am now on a mission to enlarge family photos this big.
And find a vase just like that one.
The colors in this room are so soothing,
like a breath of fresh air.
I love the light fixtures in this kitchen.
I also love the vintage pail with the lilacs.


Back to the dining room.
Every detail is perfect, down to the bead board ceiling.
It's a little more modern than I usually like,
but I am really drawn to it.

It's very clean and minimal with lots of light.


I love the blackboard in this kitchen

and
the lemon branches in the little jar.



The color palette in this room is fabulous.
I love the tree, the lamp, and the paintings.
Heck, I love it all!

Back to this kitchen with a shot of the pantry and some modern cowhide stools.
Check out the numbered baskets in the pantry!


Another angle on that fabulous room with the tree.
A great place for breakfast and a newspaper.


Hope you are all having a great week.

I am super tired after a long weekend of camping, but I will be back soon,

I promise!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment