These are a few of my favorite things part 2

First and foremost, my wonderful family! (red eyes and all!)




Soccer, because it's really the only form exercise I am getting these days!



Ah yes, remember him?



OK, waking up now. My 2 favorite vacation spots. Kauai Hawaii where my husband and I spent our 10 year anniversary.

And Cancun Mexico (below) where my in laws have a place.










Favorite musicians. There are so many, here is a couple.

















Favorite shoes. If you can call slippers shoes. I swear I wear these almost every day, so comfy!








And the classic sweatsuit, for those fat and even not so fat days!











What would I do without Starbucks. I go there once, sometimes twice a day. When I don't go, I have stock on hand at home to make my own sugar free cinnamon dolce latte! Yum! Having one right now as a matter of fact!
























Creme Brulee, a sweet indulgence! I don't have this too often, but savor it when I do!












I have this weird thing about smells. I always have scented candles in my home, burning always. I never leave the house without perfume. I drown my laundry in fabric softener. I know, I am weird.















This candle not only smells great, I am quite partial to the name!


































What are some of your favorite things?

















0 comments:

Post a Comment