Did you guess?

Did you guess what I was doing with all that chocolate? No, I didn't eat it. Although, I did have a few! I used it for party favors for my sister's baby shower at the end of the month! Here are the invitations. It is a vintage themed shower! Remember, she doesn't know if it is a boy or a girl!
The inside reads,
Cars and Trucks
or
Ribbons and Bows?
What they're having nobody knows....
And here is what I did with all that chocolate! I waited until after Valentine's Day and bought 65 boxes of chocolate (4 per box) for 32 cents a piece! I think the cashier thought I had a little eating problem!
Then I relied on Marth Stewart to help me with the rest.


I used her 2" white boxes and filled them a little with paper Easter grass. Then I filled sheer baby blue bags with 3 chocolates.





Have you seen Martha's ribbon tape? It is actual ribbon backed with sticky stuff! It's really neat! It comes 4 in a pack in varied colors/patterns. I stuck with the blues, pinks, and yellows. Then I topped each one off with one of her stickers to coordinate! Aren't they cute! 25 done, 25 to go! This was a fun project my daughter and I did together!



And boy, did our belly's ache when we were done! Good bye chocolate!








0 comments:

Post a Comment