Distressing


I love distressed furniture. Whether it is old with original chippy paint, or new, made to look old. I have given you instructions before on distressing furniture, but here is another way.
There are several ways to distress. I have to say, I could not live without my palm sander.

(Oops, double photo, sorry!)





































































































































































































































































































































































































































































I think I feel a trip to the thrift store coming on! Have a great day friends!










0 comments:

Post a Comment