Gatherings

I am in love with this store. It is in Marysville Washington and the owner Carol was nice enough to let me take pictures to show all of you! Click here to view her website! She also has a blog! Try this for Spring if you have a chandelier, top it with nests!
One of the things that impressed me the most is that Carol herself made all these bookcases! Yes, herself! That is my kind of gal!


She backed them with mirror and rosettes made out of old chandelier parts! Hi! That's me!




This wood corner cabinet was amazing.




Actually, everything was amazing!





Let's take a closer look....






The colors are muted and oh so yummy!







See this bookcase? Yep, she made it too!








A little beachy inspiration...









These are chandeliers! Aren't they fabulous!?










My favorite vignette I think. Do you see the stenciling around the ceiling with the letter "G" for gatherings? Darling, she did that too!











I have always loved mirrored furniture...











Love the wall decals














This is a box filled with preserved butterflies, bugs, even bats.



Might be a little weird for some, but I thought it was fascinating!
They are now paperweights!


























Look at this gnarled wood chair paired with the soft mink throw!















I'll take 4 please!


















A shot of the back of the store...


















A carved wood deer head. No animals were hurt in the making of this!



















See that tall wire tower on the left? It's a bird cage! Do you know how close I was to snatching that up?




















Another fab bird cage. I have a thing for bird cages...





















Loved this too. A gorgeous dried leaf wreath! There's the stenciling again...






















I couldn't get enough of this handy work! She did such a beautiful job on these! Carol, if you come up with the paint color, please let me know!























I may try my hand at making one of these square wreaths!






















Ooh, La, La!



























She sure has a knack for displaying!


























Did I tell you I loved the woodwork? :)



























cute little pillow. I brought one of these gorgeous nests home with me!




























Chunky French soaps in this great rustic container....





























I love her use of topiaries too!





























This is the desk where you check out! Do you see how those sconces come out of the pillar? Loving those topiaries too!
































That's all folks! Hope you enjoyed the tour as much as I did!

Thanks again Carol, it was a pleasure meeting you!
































0 comments:

Post a Comment