Spring Etsy Finds!

I got an email just now from a customer who was congratulating me on making the Etsy Spring List! I had no idea I had even made it! Yeah! Here is the Etsy email, and I made mine larger to spot it easily!
March 18, 2009
Every spring I get the gardening bug. While I love the idea of nurturing a new seedling to its fullest potential, my green thumb always seems to fail miserably. No matter how many times my garden withers, I never cease to be inspired to try again. With all of the great garden themed accessories on Etsy, this just may be my year.

Clean In-Style Gloves - trimmed with Black and White Gingham and Red Lace Oilcloth

By JulieMeyer, $12.50.
View Item View Shop

NO 19 BLACK/WHITE GRAPHIC POT/PLANTER SHABBY VINTAGE CHIC NUMBERS

By mysweetsavannah, $6.
View Item View Shop

Vintage Coors China Personal Creamer of Graptoveria Succulent

By monkeysalwayslook, $14.
View Item View Shop

Herb Garden Plant Markers - Mini - Nickel

0 comments:

Post a Comment