Design consultations

I am making a few changes around here at My Sweet Savannah. I am now offering design consultations over the Internet! This is something I have been doing for a while now, now I am just making it more official! Here is how it works:
Pricing: $75.00 per room
Premium Room Makeover: you send me photos of your room you need help with along with any info. that may be helpful to me. IE: your style, color preferences, etc. If you don't know, that's OK, that is why I am here!
Includes: A complete room makeover on your budget. I will recommend paint colors, furniture layout options, where to buy accessories, furniture, lighting, etc. I will guide you to creating the room you love and one that will have everyone oohing and awing! I will give you paint techniques, and all the how to's on just about everything!
Pricing: $25.00-how to
do you need to know how to distress furniture to give it a vintage look? Do you need to know how to paint cabinets, repair cracks in wood floors? Do you want to know how to paint wording on a wall? Email me with your questions and I'd be happy to help!
All consultations can be paid for with paypal in advance. I will get back to you in a very timely matter!
Thank you all for this wonderful opportunity!

0 comments:

Post a Comment