Street Of Dreams

Street Of Dreams...
prepare yourself to be swept away into la-la land!This was a neutral non gender specific nursery. I love the use of the old door in this space!

Same nursery. I am going to replicate some of these vignettes into my sisters nursery

After seeing this I went home and made one of these! I found the sheet music at a antique store and made my own frame. See that black frame? Yep, just like the ones I make!




I had never thought of doing black in a nursery until I saw this room




A comfy little corner with a tree painted on the wall. I have done this tree and it turned out wonderful!





This was a guest room. Loved the colors in the quilt and pillows!






This was exciting for me as I was preparing to do my son's western themed room! A very talented person painted these horses in their stables! Ye-haw!!!







TALENT, PURE TALENT!








This was a fun way to use rope. I also "copied" this in my son's room, I wrote, "outlaw" and used a staple gun to hold it up
(I don't know who that girl is!)









This was a hand painted canvas in the "gift wrapping" room. Can you imagine having a whole room just to wrap gifts? I guess that is why it is called the Street Of DREAMS










And here it is, the place where all those gifts get wrapped! It was a small room, but perfectly organized










This was over a pool table in a coffered ceiling in a game room













Another guest suite. I love how the bed is nestled in the curved windows













This room takes the cake! I loved the colors of raspberry, butter cream, and lime sherbet! YUMMY!














Master bath anyone? How'd you like to change those light bulbs?















Country kitchen~ loving that sink!















This was the room right off the country kitchen with soaring ceilings and comfortable furnishings


















Recognize this sign? Yep, it's the one I replicated and is in my living room. I love it outdoors on a covered porch!

















Little boys outdoorsy themed room. Incredible murals here. I was envious of all that talent!




















Welcome to the pacific northwest!



















Get ready for some hiking, camping, and a little snowshoeing

I hope you enjoyed your tour!

These photos are from a extravagant homes tour that I went on in 2005. Just came across them and thought I'd share my favorites! Enjoy your tour of the Street Of Dreams!























0 comments:

Post a Comment