Our Bed

Ballard Designs velvet pillow coverFleece Sheets in cream

Pottery Barn shams


Pottery Barn velvet duvet


a super high quality down comforter






This post might seem weird to some. I mean why would I post about my bed? Well, because after a long stressful day there is no where else I'd rather be. Comfort is everything when it comes to a good nights sleep. Investing in a high quality mattress is so important. They will not only last for years, but will save your back. Sheets make all the difference. Go for the high thread count, it's worth it. You will feel like you are sleeping in a luxury hotel. I have to say that over the years we have "tested out" many different sheets, blankets, duvets, etc. until I found the perfect combination for both my husband and I. What we LOVE and is so super comfy, is curling up in fleece sheets. There is nothing like getting in between super soft fleece on a cold winters night! I also highly recommend a quality down comforter. I love the full look of down comforters and how squishy they are! Our duvet is velvet and it's from Pottery Barn. I splurged on it, but it's so soft and so worth it! Our pillow cases are also from Pottery Barn. They are the soft plush pillow shams and are to die for! And finally, personalize your space with a monogrammed throw pillow or sham with you and your sweetys initials, it makes the space more personal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment