~40 things~

1. Where is your cell phone? charging in the kitchen
2. Your significant other? ran to the store, we ran out of milk
3. Your hair? Ponytail and headband
4. Your mother? one of my best friends, a very talented lady
5. Your father? he is the one who taught me how to use power tools and the person who goes to scary movies at the theater with me!
6. Your favorite thing? my family and my doggy!
7. Your dream last night? I don't remember it, must have been that Tylenol pm
8. Your favorite drink? Grande decaf sugar free cinnamon dolce latte from Starbucks
9. Your dream/goal? to start my own business
10. What room you are in? Kitchen
11. Your hobby? decorating
12. Your fear? That someone close to me will die unexpectedly
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? right here, there's no place like home
14. Where were you last night? On a date with my husband
16. Muffins? Blueberry
17. Wish list item? Too many to list!
18. Where you grew up? in the same city I live in now!
19. Last thing you did? played a game with my kids
20. What are you wearing? pajamas
21. Your TV? which one?
22. Your pets? Hunter, our yellow lab. We used to have 2 dogs and 3 rabbits, I would love chickens
23. Friends? Many of many kinds
24. Your life? content
25. Your mood? Happy
26. Missing some one? yes, my sister in law who died in a terrible accident about 5 yrs. ago
27. Car? Cadillac Escalade
28. Something you’re not wearing? a bra, I'm in my pj's!
29. Your favorite store? Pottery Barn
30. Your favorite color? Pink
31. favorite holiday? Christmas
32. Public school? Yes, my husband went to a private school
33. When is the last time you laughed? I laugh all the time, there is so much humor in my life!
34. Last time you cried? This morning, reading someones blog about a sweet little girl that passed away
35. Who will resend this? huh?
36. One place that I go to over and over? Starbucks
37. One person who emails me regularly? Donna
38. My favorite place to eat? Cactus
39. Why you participated in this survey? why not?
40. What are you doing tonight? working out with my hubby, going in the hot tub with the whole family, and then watching the Grammy's

0 comments:

Post a Comment