A successful day of shopping!

I went out in search of a dining room rug today, as you all know if you read my post yesterday! (thanks for all your comments!) I think ultimately I liked the look of rug #3. I didn't end up getting the rug at Pottery Barn. But, I did get this Tuscan urn in cream. It now sits on my dining room table with daffodils in it getting ready to bloom! Love it! So, on my way to Pottery Barn I stopped by Marshall's. If you don't have one, it is like a Home Goods, TJ Maxx, etc. I found the most PERFECT rug there! Here is a view of the whole room.

Got my pictures out of order here, but the striped linen pillow cover was a new Pottery Barn find at Goodwill for $1.99! Look how good it goes with all my other pillows on my couch!


Here is a close-up of the rug



It has soft shades of creams, browns, and sage greens




Here is the urn. Also, have you seen these napkin rings at P.B.? They remind me of Anthropologie. They are fabric flowers.....I fell in love! I should have got more, but my budget wasn't allowing.





This is another Goodwill find. A Restoration Hardware pillow cover that matches the rug and now sits on a chair in the corner of the dining room. It still had the $37.00 price tag on it-I got it for $2.99!






I got this orchid at Ikea. Not today. I made the cream frame out of vintage wood. Still need to get a picture for it. The ornate black frame is from TJ Maxx and holds a picture of my nephew Blake.






Bloom baby, bloom!









A close up of the napkin rings, they were $6.50 each, I couldn't find them on the website but they are 2 die 4!!!



















So, I bet you are wondering how much I paid for this rug?!










The size is 5' x 8' and it is wool, very heavy




$119.00! Score!
I also got a great green and cream toile tablecloth (it's in the wash) and I think I am going back tonight for a dresser I saw. (all Goodwill)
Looks like I'm feeling better! Yeah!











0 comments:

Post a Comment