Christmas in February?

Christmas crafting in February.... Cody above, age 3 in the picture
and of course, my sweet Savannah, age 7 in the picture above






I think I will get different screws, or just paint these so they blend in more with the vintage copper hooks






I swear I can't sit still! In between making the kids dinner and soccer, I squeazed in some extra time to make a craft for my favorite holiday~CHRISTMAS~! I know you think I am crazy, but at least I have a good jump on things for next December! I am making more too, oh yeah, super duper crazy, I know! I have some in the works with polka dots and many more ideas are going through this little head of mine! I may even make some personalized ones. Should I wait till it's closer to the actual holiday to put them in my etsy store????






0 comments:

Post a Comment