FEBRUARY 1ST

Wouldn't it be cute to do pots like the ones on top lining the center of your dining table with your address or other important numbers in your life? Or spell out the words "eat" or "be seated" etc.
this picture says it all....


Love this mix of old and new

nice little reading room




Check out that view! I'd have the doors open too!




LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, original chippy white paint





Oops, how did that get in there?






Very traditional






I love the use of the settee with the chairs, and the colors are beautiful! The orchids, the apples, all of the above!








simply beautiful and fresh










I may have to copy this idea. A enlarged clock face (or use a real one) as a charger or place mat! Maybe I will make these for my etsy shop!










Here I love the striped chair and the rustic wire basket that holds books under the table










Very Swedish












I love the use of these baskets for storage













Industrial chic!













hello my love! :)















Look at the frilly slipcovers!
















Another great pillow inspiration





































I love the numbers on these chairs!


and a monogram....






















and you know I love these!





















Look at the slivering on these mirrors!























A nice wide open bright space. I think I have to have that mirror! Look at the detail!
























I'd take this one too!


























Ah! Look at the tailored lines on this beauty! I can picture this room for a sophisticated teen as well as a master bedroom or guest suite

























Breakfast anyone?




























I think if push came to shove, I may trade my husband for these bar stools! I love how they mixed the black and cream!



























A repeat picture, but it's so fun to look at!































I want to do this to my sisters nursery! Gender neutral for sure
































can you have a sofa like this if you have 2 kids and a dog, not to mention the husband? That is unless I traded him in for those bar stools!
HAPPY FEBRUARY!
































































0 comments:

Post a Comment