help

This is our dining room. You can also check it out on rate my space.
I used to have a tan/cream cowhide under the table but recently sold it and got a zebra hide. I like it, but am not very happy with it. So, I think it is going to be sold. (anyone interested?) Now I need help selecting a new rug. I am thinking I want something with a cream background to play against the dark black table. I found a few at Pottery Barn and have added them below. I would LOVE suggestions, links, etc. I am on a mission! This is #1 from Pottery Barn. I like it but not sure if I want to commit to it.....

I love this one, #2 also from Pottery Barn. These are all around the $2-300.00 range which is where I want to be for a 5x8 rug


and #3. I am leaning towards this one because it is the lightest and I think would work well with all the green accents I have in my home.

If you have any ideas, pls. send them my way! Thanks!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment