Blake Williams

Happy Birthday Blake Luis Williams!
Feb. 7, 2009
2 candles! :)


Me (on the left) and my big sis!


Blake's room




SURFS UP!




LARA AND BLAKE IN GUATEMALA, I LOVE THIS PICTURE OF THEM!







THE WILLIAMS HOUSE





GUEST BATH







TALAVERA EVERYWHERE!
















I FOUND THESE AT A GARAGE SALE FOR HER FOR $3 A PIECE!


My nephew turned 2 yesterday! He had a Mickey Mouse themed party. He's a doll, just had to share! Oh, I also took pictures of my sister's house. It is decorated in a Spanish style with little touches of Guatemala everywhere. I love it. It's very cozy. Blake's room is done in a surfer theme because his dad grew up in Malibu and surfed daily. I decorated it while they were still in Guatemala before Blake came home. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment