~my Joss and Main sale~

It feels good to be back, although I do miss the sunshine! 
I will be sharing photos of my vacation shortly, but first wanted to give you all a sneak peek at a few select items from my Joss and Main event coming up On Sunday, March 3rd!

Here is a little bit about my collection and how it works.
I got to select 100 items that represent my style. 
It was harder than I thought, because there are 1000's to choose from.
These items represent my home style, so you can literally shop my home !
Joss and Main is a membership only site, so feel free to skip the line, and request process, and use my invite to gain entry immediately. 
{click on the bold text}
The sale goes live on Sunday March 3rd, at 9 pm, and ends March 7th at 11 am. 
I am really excited about this, and I hope you are too! 
 The lovely ladies over at Joss and Main have warned me that many of these items are bound to go quickly, so be sure to head over there right away if you see something you really want.
{there is a TON more than what I am showing here}
I will be posting more tomorrow!
 Is that console above not to die for?
I love the rustic nature and patina.
I am also obsessed with boxwood, indoor and out, and preserved boxwood wreaths are the best, great for year round color.
And I'm sure if you've been reading for a while you know I love baskets.
Yep, have them EVERYWHERE.
 Botanicals with distressed frames and burlap mattes~love!
 I think I may be buying this clock.......
 My obsession for pillows and natural rugs......
{there will be other sizes and styles too}
 And of course, gotta have that comfy neutral sectional!
A farmhouse table for breakfast.....

......and a petite chandelier.

Don't forget the pooches!
Of course, I chose the lab :)


My choices in decorative accessories for styling bookcases and coffee tables will be available.

As well as some pretty fabulous accents with rustic finishes with timeworn appeal.

I cannot wait for you to see the rest!
Be back tomorrow with more!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment