~It's here! Your chance to shop a one of a kind sale curated by yours truly!~

I am so excited, I feel like I just gave birth to twins, named
Joss and Main, of course!
I know that might sound silly, but I am really thrilled with the items in this sale. Some are on the higher end of the price tag but I tried to keep a lot on the low end as well, because we all like a bargain right? 
That is one thing I love about Joss and Main, is that they do have reasonable prices.

It would really make me feel loved to know that some of you like the stuff I picked out and actually bought some of it! :)

{Launches on 3/3 at 9pm and ends on 3/7 at 11am}

Here are some photos from the event, but go here to do your shopping.

{click on the bold text anywhere in this post to take you to MY personal invitation page.

Here's the best part. You don't even have to get out of your pajamas. 
No one will ever know if you are having a bad hair day, or if you didn't brush your teeth.





Click on any of the above photos to enlarge.
I can't wait to see if you all like what I put together.
Let me know what you all end up getting from Joss and Main, 
 I'd love to hear from you!
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment