~Happy Easter~

I wanted to get all creative and crafty this year with 
our Easter table setting, but that just didn't happen.

So, when all else fails, go white, right?

 Good old mason jars for juice and mix and match silverware.
~Very casual this year~
The white wood tray in the middle holds extra bowls and plates, 
and is filled with white paper Easter grass.
 The nests and eggs are from the dollar store.
I had them leftover from a craft night I hosted.
Come to think of it, those dinner plates are from the dollar store too!
See, very casual!


 And some white eggs in vintage ironstone.


I guess the real goodness comes from the delicious food we put on those plates anyway.
{and the company of course}

I love glazed ham, and I found a super simple eggs en cocotte recipe
 here that I tested, and it is to die for!
The house smells like fresh cinnamon rolls, and I am ready for my first mimosa of the day!
Happy Easter to you and yours.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment