~a little bit country~

I believe in good photography.

I believe in every now and then, indulging and having a professional take your photo.
There's just something that a good photographer can capture, that the amateur can't.
I want you to take a look at my friend Christine's website, 
This girl can take a bun wearing, painter, crafter, baker, blog writer,  and turn her into, well, a non bun wearing lady who wears mens shirts :)


 Last night Savannah and I got on our boots, cowboy hats and chunky jewelry and headed to Christine's studio for a mother daughter photo shoot.
She took hundreds of photos, which will take a while to edit,  but was kind enough to send me this little sneak peek.
{she knows how impatient I am}
I cannot wait to see the rest!
I will cherish these pictures forever.

Of course, we had the help of a makeup and hair artist who was equally as great~

She did such a good job that I slept in my eye makeup
{no joke} 
so I could wear it again today.

These girls get really creative.
Below is a photo of the talented Shiree that was taken by Christine of
Savannah and I are so lucky to have the talent of these two ladies right in our own backyard. 
I will share more photos when I get them.


Thinking of what sort of shoot we can do next~the wheels are turning.
Go give these ladies some love on Facebook,
{links in bold above}
 and if you live in the area, run, don't walk, and book your appointment!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment