~a friends home featured~

In June of 2011 I visited my friend Maria in California.
You can read about the post here.

While we were there we had the pleasure of attending a party at the home of Sarah Anderson who owns Chateau Sonoma. 
She was kind enough to let me take photos of her amazing farmhouse, which you will see in that post.
My photography skills are not that great as you will see, they don't do it justice at all.
That's why I was so thrilled to get my issue of Country Living a couple months ago and see her house featured! 
Sarah was kind enough to let me use her magazine images to show you here today!
{click on photos to enlarge}

Feast your eyes on this:






Did you also know that her home also is used for Pottery Barn catalog shoots? 
You can read more about that here.
Thank you Sarah for letting me brag about your home.
To this day it is still one of my favorites!

Tomorrow the Spring issue of Souvenir debuts.
I am so honored to be a part of this magazine.
You can get your copy here.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment