~funny, talented, clever, and creative~{the list goes on and on}

Wanna know who I'm talking about?

Let's see if you can guess......

{no cheating by looking at the watermarks}

This woman can craft like no one else. 
I mean, do you know anyone that makes a table top in a herringbone pattern out of paint sticks?
I suddenly feel the urge to go raid my Home Depot.

 She can put together vignettes like no ones business.
She even has a butlers pantry!
Can I be your butler? 
Pretty please?
Does your kids' playroom look like this?
Best part~she finds most of her treasures discarded on the roadside.
I think I'll be taking a drive in the country today......
 Just when you thought the playroom was enough, there's more.
An art house on her property.
Look at that cute address sign.
It's all in the details.......
 So that all the tiny bits of paper and glitter can all be contained in a room outside the home.
Brilliant.
 How about the cutest girls room ever? 
Complete with monograms~ahhhhh......
 I'd be very content folding clothes in this room.
 Oh, and there's a library!
An art house, playroom, and a library.
Whoa Nellie.
{she whipped those burlap bows up herself. Probably while cooking a homemade dinner and stripping wallpaper at the same time}
A couple adorable bathrooms for your viewing pleasure. 

 And the dining room that had me at burlap smocked drapes.
Love. At. First. Sight.
 Another trash to treasure transformation.
Can this lady get her on show on HGTV already?
Why are we waiting folks?
 I'm hoping she will like me even better after this post and box up
 that hutch and ship it to me Fed Ex overnight.
 How about an entry decorated with more roadside finds and thrift store treasures.
Oh how I wish you lived closer.
We would have so much fun shopping together.
 All that, and she also gives step by step instructions on her DIY's and gives sources for almost everything. Including her paint colors.
I haven't ever seen paint sticks look so pretty.
{except maybe on that herringbone table}
Ok, so I'm sure you know who I am talking about.
Karianne from Thistlewood Farm.
I liked her before I even started indulging in her blog~just because it had the word farm in it.
Thank you Karianne for letting me showcase your beautiful home that is truly a labor of love.
If you are one of the 2% of the population that hasn't read her blog, go here to do so.
Love ya friend!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment