~thank you~

Today I wanted to give a shout out to the 5 blogs that have become my biggest traffic sources!
Each one of these blogs is fabulous in their own way, and I highly recommend you check them out if you are not familiar with any of them.

Trina and her husband, along with their adorable twins, take you on a journey through what it is like to live in a farmhouse. From decorating, to gardening, to everything in between, you won't want to miss all the gorgeous photo this duo shares.

Brabourne Farm showcases stunning interiors all categorized by distinct post titles.
Take a look and you will find gorgeous interiors, exteriors, 
and vignettes that will have you wanting  more.

If you go to this blog you will find gorgeous homes for sale, get staging do's and don'ts, and you will also get to take a peek into celebrity homes!
Do you know which celebrity owns this home below?

What can I say? There are so many good things to say about husband and wife team, Layla and Kevin.
I know you all have heard of them, and if not, you need to get out from under that rock.
This is the hardest working couple I know.
 {well, not personally, but you know what I mean}
This duo will amaze you with their skills!

If you like DIY projects, Kate is your gal.
This girl can do it all~for real!
She amazes me with her projects, which have been published in many magazines, shown on tv shows, and different decorating sites.
I hope you take a minute to check out these wonderful sites!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment