~fifty shades of grey~

Get your mind out of the gutter.
I'm talking grey interiors silly!
Although, I will say there is a lot of buzz going around blog land about this book.
Check out these posts.......
and
Now onto another gorgeous home using lots of grey.
I found this gorgeous home via Elle Decor.
Interiors by Linda McDougald Design.

I also used the Sherwin Williams "Chip it" to show you some of the grey colors used.
While these weren't the exact colors used in the rooms, you can use it as a guide to get a similar look.

Let's start with the front entry of this home.
This home is located on a lake and is titled 

Postcard From Paris.

Now, let's "chip it"
Moving onto the foyer.
What a gorgeous piece of furniture, so beautifully styled.
 Look at all the different shades of grey.
Let's take a look at the gorgeous dining room shall we?
I love the soft muted colors and textures in here.
And look at that ceiling! 
 The styling is perfection too.
 So far, no two greys are the same.
Do you want to see the kitchen?
 I'm in love with it all.
Paint colors to get this look:
Let's check out the bathroom.
Hello beautiful bathtub.

 Are you catching all these shades of grey?


The living room, my favorite I think:







 And, for your paint colors in the living room....
How would you like to have your morning coffee here?
Or a glass of wine in the evening?
Or how about a glass of wine in the morning and a glass of wine in the evening?
Whatever suits your fancy.
 Love the stonework.

 I would love to try urbane bronze somewhere, it looks delicious.
On Friday I took the kids garage saling.
We were at a huge sale and I was at one end of the driveway, the kids at the other end, when I hear my daughter hold up a book and yell clear across to me, "look mom! It's the book you read!"
Yep, it was fifty shades, and my face turned fifty shades of red.
Thank goodness she doesn't know what it's about!
Oh, and by the way.....
I turned off my word verification just for you, so comment away!
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment