~sherry hart interior design~

Sherry is going to kill me for this, but I just think she is so uber talented, 
I had to share her work if you are not familiar.
Check out her design portfolio here.
{which is where I stole these photos from}
Sherry also writes the popular blog, Design Indulgence.
Check it out and follow if you don't already!
I think one of the things that draws me to her rooms is her choices in colors.
Where she does use a lot of neutrals, she adds in color without it being too in your face.
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!









Sherry has been kind enough to help me re-work a shelving area in my home.
It is always good to get a second set of eyes, and I know that it will look fab when it is done!
Pictures to come!
Thanks Sherry!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment