~dining room shelving {styled}~

You may or may not know that I have had the talented Sherry from Design Indulgence helping me style my dining room shelves.
I had been staring at them for so long and was just drawing a blank as to how to freshen it up.
Sometimes you just need a fresh eye to be able to tell you what is and is not working.
Sherry was so great to work with, and she is hilarious as well!
So, here you have it, my completed shelves.
 I didn't buy a thing. 
That is the best part.


 I like the added color, and green is my favorite!




 I picked up this oil painting at a yard sale a week or so ago.
 My mom bought me these vintage bottles a few years back for Christmas.



 In the corner I added the little $10 side table that I blogged about here, and topped it with a urn 
and a fern for a little bit more green.



Thank you Sherry for taking the time to help me out!
Please check out her blog here.
Be sure to check out her portfolio here as well.
Oh! And before I forget, a blog reader emailed me to let me know that the cup holder from World Market is now available online!
Go here to purchase.
 xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment