~I'm back and I have a project for you!~


Hello!
I tried to write this post a few minutes ago and my photos weren't showing up, so trying again....
I first wanted to thank all of you that sent me emails and left me comments regarding my "time off"
It's really nice to know that prayers were being sent out from all over.
Now, onto this little project!
My friend and I were driving down the road the other day and talking about these free canvas'.
My friend came up with the idea to order them and then when they arrive to embellish them with glitter, bling, or just about anything.
I thought this was genius, and immediately made me think of my friend Rhonda Addison's gorgeous artwork.


 So, the first thing I did was hop on the Graphics Fairy blog.
She has endless vintage photos that would work great for this project.
I saved the images to my computer and then downloaded them to canvas people.
 I can't wait till they arrive so I can start embellishing them.
I am going to add some faint color to the black and white ones....
 and little bits of glass glitter to the others.





Now, I am off to go order more while this FREE offer still stands!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment