~what I've been working on today~

I have an assembly line going at my house today.
I am trying to make some things to go to the new store.
I am really excited about these new coasters and hope to have them in the shop by the weekend.
In our house no piece of furniture is precious enough to warrant a coaster.
However, these are so pretty, I am going to have to have them all over the place!
I was thinking I'd also use them under a lit votive candle, or in the bathroom with tiny apothecary jars sitting on top.
They would also make great housewarming gifts along with a bottle of wine. I made a bunch of black and white ones, with lots of girly crowns and such.
But what surprised me a little was how much I am loving the ones with all the color!
This crown one is by far my favorite!


Some French inspired ones.


Oh, there it is again!
{she needed a close up!}




I hope you like, I am off to work on some more.
The winner of the ramsign giveaway will be posted tomorrow!
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment