~a project with friends & a winner~

My friend Kelley contacted me a little while ago with a really fun project.
She had found 3 old Herbarium books,
full of plant pressings and descriptions.
The entries date from 1893~1898.
~wow~

She asked me,

Artie of color outside the lines

and

Andrea of faded plains

if we were up to a little challenge.

{and of course, Kelley is participating too!}


She sent us each 4 pressings and descriptions
and asked us all to come up with a way to frame these for under $20.
Hum, I wonder if I can do it.
{all photos from Kelley at the polished pebble}
I'm a little nervous, I am up against some seriously talented bloggers!
Come back on Thursday the 18th to see the results.
And, the winner of the $50 gift card giveaway is...........
Congratulations!
xoxo
Also, a reminder that you can still get your free custom 8x10 canvas, no strings attached!
Click here to take you there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment