~St. Patrick's Day Menu~

Today is my husbands birthday.
We have plans tonight so we celebrated last night with family and friends who all came over for dinner.
I thought I'd share the menu as it was a tasty one!
We started the pork on the traeger at 6 am and smoked it for 12 hours.
The avocado fries were delicious.
The recipe came from here.
The coleslaw recipe was from here.
I also served green grapes in keeping with the "green" theme,
as well as veggie appetizers such as cucumber
and zucchini slices, green peppers, celery, etc.
All green of course!
For the adults:
Key lime pie and devonshire pudding.
I cheated and bought the pie, but I did make the devonshire pudding.
It was my sister in law Debbie's recipe.
For the kids:
Lime jello and shamrock cookies.
It was a really fun night getting together with everyone.
Today I am off to go junking with a couple friends.
It should be a good day!
I hope you all are having one as well!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment