~botanical project reveal~

Well, here it is.
The polished pebble botanical project reveal.
It was a challenge to find out how to frame 8 of these beauties for under $20.
I found these wonderful green vintage looking frames at a local craft shop for $5 a piece.
And then I had a 50% off coupon.
So, there you have it, $20.00. I didn't have enough money left in the budget for matting, so I went ahead and just taped the prints to white paper.
I actually prefer this look as opposed to matting them.
I think matting would detract from the beauty and uniqueness of the pages themselves.

Someone put a lot of time into each one of these pages.

The frames themselves have a wonderful patina. They are a great green color
{one of my favorite colors}
with touches of gold and cream.


I decided to hang them in my makeshift mudroom area.
The color of the frames go great with the cushion on the bench.
Three of them are along the back wall and then a couple more "wrap" each side of the bench.
It was hard to get a photo of it all~sorry.

I just love how they turned out.
Don't forget to check out these blogs to see what they have done with theirs.
I love seeing all the different projects and everyones personal take on them!
Thank you Kelley for including me on this fun project, I really do feel honored.
You have become a great friend.
Now, go check these out!
Kelley at the polished pebble.
Artie at color outside the lines
&
Andrea at faded plains.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment