~ a FREE canvas offer & the Ramsign winner announced~

I have blogged about these canvas' before, but hadn't gone into much detail about them.
I ordered my first one back in November from Canvas People.
I wanted to do a grid of them, but wanted to order a sample to see if I liked the product enough to invest more money into 4 of them.
Well, when it arrived in the mail I was shocked at how good the quality was.
I love these canvas', I can't say enough good things about them.
I then went on to order 3 more for myself and I also ordered them for Christmas gifts for the grandparents.
I want to do one next of our dog Hunter. So, where am I going with this you ask?
Here is the good news!
are giving away a FREE 8x10 to anyone who clicks on my link to take them there!
FREE!
Did you hear that?
What's even better is you can upgrade to a 11x14
{which I did} for a mere $14.99!
They go up to an 18x24 in size and you can order as many as you like at this price.
I am not sure how long this offer will last, so if you are thinking about ordering them, you should do so soon.
I think I will do these as mother's day gifts as well, maybe even end of the year teacher gifts.
If you have a special photo you would like turned into a piece of art, click here to take you to Canvas People.
I will also put a link on the upper right hand corner of this page for future reference.
And, the winner of the Ramsign giveaway is........
the writer of the blog

Congratulations!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment