~a couple great deals for you~

I don't know how much longer this promotion will be going on, but I just wanted to remind you about it if you are new to my blog, or missed it.
Canvas people are still offering a free 8x10 canvas of your choice.
Just click here or on the photo like this
one to the left of this page to take you there.
I am seriously hooked on these.
 I am making them for mothers day gifts,
birthday gifts and gifts for my friends.
Why wouldn't you for FREE!?
 I also wanted to let you know that the Silhouette America company is offering all my readers a huge discount on their machines.
If you order now through the 27th
{just enter the word SAVANNAH, all caps at checkout}
Go to Silhouette America and you will get:
Silhouette SD, one of each fabric interfacing (clean cut & sewable) and a roll of white flocked heat transfer material for $229. Also, for those of you that already have a Silhouette, you can get 25% off fabric interfacing!Hope this brings you a happy start to your week!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment