~wild thing, you make my heart sing~

Something about these wild trees in these interiors makes me smile.
Today started out with my kids forgetting their lunches at home.
After driving them to school I came home, opened up the fridge, and there they were.
So, back to school I went.
This little escapade set me back about an hour.
Then when I got home I started cleaning.
I never thought I would actually look forward to
the day when I had every room in the house to clean.
It feels like such a relief seeing my house clean.
As you know, I have been getting ready for this flea market
and my housecleaning has taken the back seat.
So, I have scrubbed, washed, vacuumed, and fluffed,
and I am ready to leave my home, clean, as I go to the flea tonight.
{not that it will stay that way for long}

I am really excited about this show. As I was setting up
yesterday I had the chance to walk around and see all the booths.
AMAZING!
That's all I have to say!
There is some serious talent out there!

I am putting the giveaway on hold until Sunday~hope you all don't get too mad at me....

Ok, must get in the shower, I do believe, actually I know,
no one wants to see me tonight the way I look right now!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment