~paper pumpkin tutorial~

I got so many good ideas at the
flea market this past weekend.
One of them was a pumpkin
made out of a book,
{this one is an apple}
So, I came home and tried to
find directions on how to make one.
Guess what?
I did! Go here for the step by step instructions.
I also have something to confess.
I didn't bring my camera to the show.
Bad, bad, bad!
However, so many people took pictures and I will share the links with you as I find them.
My friend Isabell took some great shots and you can see my booth in one of the photos
{the one with the book page wreaths on the wall}
You can see them here.
Let me know if you make one of these pumpkins, or apples.
I am thinking I will do these for the kids' teachers for a Thanksgiving gift.
Out of an old dictionary perhaps?
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment