~one wall, two ways~

Do you remember this wall?
I had it filled with some of my vintage ironstone
platters and plates this summer along with a vase filled with pink peonies.
I loved this look for summer but wanted to change things up a bit for fall/winter. So I made a gallery wall here using some
of my favorite black and white and sepia images.
I had a bunch of mix match frames that I spray painted all black for a cohesive look.
Some of the frames already had mattes.
I love the look of chunky mattes with small photos.

I got a couple pieces of photography from here.
They came in the mail yesterday and I love them!
I framed some of my favorite sayings and my favorite number for good luck!

For a little subtle color I added stacks of vintage books.

And to top things off, a few mini white pumpkins for Halloween!


Love subway art!

So, what do you think?
Which way do you like better?

xoxo
*quick follow up to a lot of your questions....
This is where I got the super cali fragilistic expiali docious image!


0 comments:

Post a Comment