~pillow talk~

I have been sewing like a crazy lady getting ready
I actually wasn't planning on making any more pillows,
but my {small} collection of vintage fabrics was calling my name. I am keeping this one below.
My mom made me this fabric flower out of fabrics
she used to make me clothes when I was little.
{Isn't that sweet?!}

I have combined vintage fabrics with burlap and ticking.

I had so much fun putting all the colors and patterns together.


The ones made out of vintage grain sacks are my favorite.


The navy and cream ticking is also a favorite of mine.


I love the colors in this one!
So fun!


I also incorporated a lot of reds.
I thought it would be fun with the upcoming Christmas holiday.


Know anyone named Timothy?
How sweet would this be on a little boys bed?


Some of the grain sacks have small stains or a little wear and tear.
Personally, I think this adds to the character.
It shows that they were well used and loved by someone.


{I am keeping this one for Christmas if it doesn't sell!}


I have made all different shapes and sizes.
These ones here I am calling floor cushions.
My kids love to use giant pillows to plop down on
the floor while they are watching tv.
I have 3 that measure around 25" square.


So, what do you think?
Do you like the patchwork look?
I sure hope to see some of you at the upcoming flea market.
Remember also, if you haven't already, you can enter the giveaway below.
Have a fabulous Saturday friends!
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment