~decorating for the season with crows~

Did I happen to mention I love Halloween?

Yeah, I know, only 4000 times now.

Well now that October has finally arrived, I am ready to break out the decor!

Have you seen this house?

It totally inspired me!

One thing I like to use in my Halloween decorating is fake crows.

They freak some people out, but I love them.

The more the merrier,

or

should I say, the spookier?

Country living always has the best ideas....
I love how some look like they are flying and some are just sitting.


They are pretty realistic, don't you think?



Martha uses them on a dining table.



And here covered in faux cobwebs.

I love how they look like they just got caught getting into the candy corn!


Good Housekeeping shows a little different version, but still very cool.


This image from saucy sprinkles looks like it's out of a haunted mansion.

It would be fun to type up something spooky, maybe a poem by Edgar Allen Poe?


I think this is a great idea for a covered porch.

Hummmm, it's got me thinking.

How about you?


You can find these birds

here
and


and


and


I will be back shortly to show you what I do with mine!
And don't forget you still have time to enter the dear lillie giveaway!

xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment