~our spooky front porch~

Well, I gave the witch legs a try and they turned out "ok"
But I wasn't completely happy with them, so onto plan B.
I found this life size skeleton at a garage sale
this past summer and thought he would make a great prop
in my black urn on the porch.
We are now officially ready for trick or treaters!
If you remember, I made the dead and breakfast sign out of old wood I had laying around.
The skeleton is surrounded by a pumpkin garland
I picked up at Pottery Barn kids a few years ago.
The kids' carved pumpkins surround the base of the urn.
I also added a huge spider web with some giant furry spiders.


And of course added some faux crows here and there.


It's pretty spooky, but still kid friendly! :)


Wishing you all a happy and safe Halloween!
{if you haven't done so already, pls. enter the giveaway below!}
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment