~bits of news~

~good morning friends~
first up I'd like to tell you about a fun photography
series my friend Lara is doing over on her blog starting Monday.
She is doing a doing a week-long tutorial on photography for all you creative women out there who like to take photos of your homes and kids, etc.
I can't wait!
This is way fun!
Thanks Lara!
Also, my friends over at riveting art are offering 50% off everything in their shop this weekend only!
{Check out as you normally would - except DON'T PAY (yet!). Be sure to add your Paypal address & the code word "Spooky" to the comments section during checkout. Once this is done, I'll invoice you with your total reflecting the sale. Click through the invoice and pay as usual!!} Don't forget you have until Monday to enter my sosobella giveaway too!


All these photos are of my friend Lara Blair's home.

Aren't they gorgeous?
I am a little envious, I have to admit!


So simple, clean, perfectly perfect.

Speaking of a clean house, I'd better get off the computer and tend to mine!
I hope you all have a fabulous Halloween.
We are going to an "adult only" party tonight....
do I dare share pictures on my blog tomorrow?
ha~ha!
That makes me think of the saying,
"if you don't have fun on a Saturday night you won't have anything to talk to Jesus about on Sunday!"
{all photos in this post belong to Lara Blair}
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment