~dining room chairs SOLD~

THANK YOU!!!
Because I am not about to try and ship these, they are obviously for pickup only. We are about 30 miles north of Seattle.
If you live in my area and may be in the market for new chairs, or know someone that is, feel free to give me a quick email....
lakeliving4@msn.com

They are really sturdy and have a great shape!

2 of them were a pale yellow that I painted cream to match the other 2, so if you are picky about them matching precisely, these are not for you!

They do come really close though and unless you are examining them side by side, you'd never know!
$225.00 for all 4,
~cash or paypal~
xoxo

I will mark them sold on my blog if they have already been spoken for, so if you don't see the sold sign they are still up for grabs!


0 comments:

Post a Comment