~a bulletin board project~

This has been quite the week for projects around here!
I have always wanted a giant bulletin board, and when I saw this frame at a local thrift shop, I knew it would be perfect!
It was marked $24.99, but I had a $3.00 off coupon.
So home it came with me!
I picked up a roll of cork at a craft store for $9.99 and used some spray adhesive I already had to marry the two together. The whole project took less than 5 minutes and
I am so
happy with the results!
I can't wait to hang it!

The best part was that I didn't have to paint it or do anything to it.
It has a gorgeous patina with chippy cream paint and a hint of gold!

It's huge, the inside measurements are 24" x 30"

My plan for next week is to fix up my craft room downstairs.
I still have to "share" it with the exercise equipment, but I think it will still turn out OK!
Stay tuned!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment