~I'm not calling it a new year resolution~

In June our family will be going here, Talum Mexico.
Gorgeous isn't it?
What's not gorgeous is my percentage of body fat.
You heard me right.
I got it tested and have a trainer now to whip me into shape by June! I have been dong a lot of this....
{photo: weight watchers}
and a ton of this.....
even in the rain.


{photo: stock photo pro}
This stuff left me so sore yesterday I could hardly move!
She kicks my butt!
{photo: fitness health zone}
But, it will all b worth it right?
Because this will be me.....
{who am I kidding?}
{photo: victoria's secret}
and I will be getting a massage on the beach for all of my hard work!


{photo: maya Tulum}

On another note, the sign patterns are now available on etsy, only 6 of them, so head over if you want one!
Wishing you all a happy weekend!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment