~creme de la creme~

Are you a cream girl or a white girl?
I was thinking about this today, don't know why...
I am definitely a cream girl, maybe because it seems more forgiving and with 2 kids and a dog, I need all the forgiveness I can get!
Don't get me wrong.
I love me some white.
BUT
as I look around my house I don't see a lot of it.
Instead it is wrapped in cream.
{I'm getting hungry!}
Different shades of it and different hues, but it all goes so well together.
I found out last week that Home Depot will no longer be selling Ralph Lauren paint!
2 of my favorite creams, "oatmeal" and "roadster white" are made by Ralph Lauren.
Anyway, all the Ralph Lauren paint is 1/2 off.
~I think I'll have to stock up~! I got back last night from a fabulous girls weekend.
It was just what I needed!

But the best part was that on Friday my husband showed up unexpectedly at home during his lunch break.
Wait, that wasn't the best part I was talking about.....
{ha-ha}
He walked in with a new camera for me!
He knows that I have been wanting one for so long and he thought it was the perfect time since I was going away with the girls!
How thoughtful is that?
Not only did he surprise me with a camera, but also a second zoom lens, a tripod, a carrying case, and a few other extras!

I feel like such a lucky girl!

I did take it with me and get some great shots, but I need to sit down and actually read the manual to really grasp what it can do.

On another note, I thought I'd give you a little update on my "diet"

Today marks the beginning of week 2.
I weighed in today and got pinched and measured again.
Down 2 pounds and 1% body fat!
woo-hoo!



After that we headed to the park and kicked the soccer ball around for a while.
It's actually 63 degrees here today and NOT raining!
Unbelievable!


So I don't know what any of that has to do with cream vs. white, but I guess after being gone I felt like I needed to get a few things off my chest!
Hope you are all enjoying your Martin Luther King day!
xoxo
photos: decor pad


0 comments:

Post a Comment