~q & a~


First of all a HUGE thank you to everyone who left comments on my wall plaque~!

I waned to address a couple of the most commonly asked questions on this process...

One was how do you use the biscuits to join the wood together?

Well, it's actually quite simple but I afraid I wouldn't be able to articulate it well enough, so I found a great website that clearly tells you how, and here it is!

The other one was on the lettering, if I knew where to buy stencils for the project. I would like to share with you how I did mine. It was the same process I used here.

Someone else suggested that I sell the patterns for it on etsy? Anyone else on board?

The other thing I forgot to mention is be sure to stain the backside to. It will protect it, finish it off nicely, & prevent any warping.

We didn't have time to hang it last night, but I promise to post photos when I do!

Thanks for reading my little old bog and for taking the time to leave me comments!

You guys are the best!

xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment